Account Manager – On Trade
Due to continued expansion and internal promotion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a positive and motivated individual to manage existing accounts and secure new business across the On Trade sector throughout Essex, South Hertfordshire and into London.
This dynamic, rapidly growing business has built a strong reputation for providing quality wines with excellent service. Since opening our doors 17 years ago we continue to enhance our range with exciting and exclusive products whilst retaining a friendly and personal culture for staff and customers alike.
Why join the Grape Passions team?
- This is an exciting opportunity offering a chance to be part of a growing, established company
- Work with interesting, quality and award winning wines many of which are exclusive to Grape Passions
- If you take pride in providing a reliable and quality service and enjoy being part of a busy and friendly team this is the role for you!
Based from home, you will be visiting prospective and existing customers within your territory, with regular travel to the head office in Witham, Essex. The successful candidate will ideally be located in Essex, South Hertfordshire or outskirts of North/East London
- Salary £35k pa + bonus dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Home based travelling around Essex/Herts/London
- Company Laptop / phone /expenses
- Generous mileage allowance
The Role Involves:
- Meeting and exceeding targets for the territory through organic growth in existing business and securing new business outlets
- Managing and supporting an established existing customer base
- Assisting customers with wine lists, marketing support, training and winemaker dinners
- Developing new business in the territory by visiting premium On Trade outlets including restaurants/pubs/hotels and function venues
- Seeking out new business opportunities – researching potential new customers and cold calling will be an essential part of the role
- Weekly reporting and journey planning
We are looking for someone with:
- Great communication and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for wines and the On Trade sector
- Good organisational skills are essential
- Excellent people skills, capable of building strong working relationships
- Proven ability to work within a team and meet deadlines
- Well presented, organised, confident and personable
- Highly motivated and keen to work independently
- Good wine & spirits knowledge, though full training on our range will be given
- Full UK driving license and access to a car essential
- IT proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good spoken and written English Language skills
To apply or find out more about joining our great team, please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org